FRESH SCALLOP CEVICHE with Mango, Chili & Tomatoes marinated in Coriander and Citrus Juices.
This recipe is …………
- Preparation Time: 00:15
- Cook Time: 00:00
- Cuisine: Icelandic
- Servings: 4
- 14 oz / 400 g fresh scallop with the roe
- 6 small radish, sliced
- 2.5 oz / 70 g red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbs red chili, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, medium size
- ½ mango, diced
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Juice of ½ lime
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1.4 oz / 40 ml rice vine vinegar
- 2 tbs fresh chopped coriander
- Salt to taste
- Fresh white pepper to taste
- 1Open up the shell and take out the scallop, put it in a bowl along with the roe, slice up some radish, red onion, chili, mango and tomatoes and put it in the bowl with the scallop. Then take the lime, orange and lemon and squeeze the juice over the mixture of ingredients already in the bowl.
- 2Next, pour the rice wine vinegar over the ingredients and add some white pepper and a dash of salt according to taste. Chop up the fresh Coriander and add, and mix together. Put the ceviche in a jar or on a plate and leave it on ice or in a refrigerator to marinade properly for about 90 minutes.